– INDIVIDUALS – CHILDREN – ADOLESCENTS – COUPLES – MARRIAGE – FAMILY –
Benefits of Therapy
Firstly, to describe benefits of therapy it is important to note that getting therapy does NOT mean you are mentally ill, unstable, unwell, or that something is wrong with you! Although therapy is often prescribed as treatment for mental health conditions ranging from anxiety to schizophrenia, it can help with basic life challenges and stress as well. At In Mind Therapy we aim to help individuals achieve their optimal well-being.
IT’S NOT ABOUT MENTAL ILLNESS, BUT MENTAL WELLNESS.
How Do We Achieve Better Mental Wellness?
- Having healthy and effective strategies to help with stress
- Understanding your moods, emotions and feelings
- Being able to communicate openly and effectively with others
- Conquer anxiety, fears, and phobias
- Strengthen relationships (spouse, family, friends, colleagues, etc.)
- Know your self-worth and build confidence and self-esteem
- Having the tools to help you deal with any of life’s challenges
Strategies Tailored to Your Needs
Regardless of why you walk through the door, our therapists will aim to employ the best strategy to help you achieve your goals. All strategies used are tailored to your specific needs and supported by empirical evidence. Common psychotherapy techniques include, but are not limited to, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy, and Mindfulness.
Who we can help
In Mind Therapy’s psychologists and counsellors see people for a variety of reasons including but not limited to: